Ongoing in-services for all staff offer training on the technologist’s role in prone stereotactic breast biopsies.
The 2012 schedule of in-services will be announced at a later date.
Past technologist in-services have included:
- December 2011: Selenia Digital Mammography Applications
- November 2011: Philips IU22 Ultrasound Applications
- November 2008: Mammography image quality at the viewbox
- August 2008: Film review: recognizing the optimal and troubleshooting the suboptimal in mammography
- November 2007: Analysis of Breast Calcifications
- October 2007: Radiology-pathology correlation of common benign lesions in the breast
- September 2007: Radiology-pathology correlation of common malignant lesions in the breast
- August 2007: Interventional procedures in the breast
- July 2007: Breast ultrasound
- June 2007: Imaging quality in breast imaging
- May 2007: MRI of the breast